The house is located in a quiet street great location, very safe and secure and lovely neighbours in Bull Creek and is very close to public transport and the freeway. You will be sharing the house with myself ( female 58) and my daughter ( 21- completed uni) I am a full time State Government Public Servant, and studying Astrology so unfortunately it’s not a party house. So if you are easy going, like to be in a neat and tidy house with a relaxing Japanese garden set up (if you like to do meditation occasionally). If you think you'll fit into my house SMS or call .
• CLEANING: Complimentary cleaning provided of the common areas (kitchen, bathroom, living area) every fortnight. I'm looking for a person who cleans up proficiently after themselves
• 1 Sun Room ( 7x4 m) with separate court yard. This room includes a large flat screen TV plus DVDs, large 6 seater table and computer desk , room can be used for studies
• Netflix for unlimited movies, in the family room with separate TV which can be used when I am not home
• Unlimited Internet access available
• Air Con/ heater
• All kitchenware and white goods can be shared
• Laundry with washing machine, iron table and iron
• Cook or buy own food. Share 2 fridges. No drugs, no smoking & no parties. Suit quiet, tidy female
• linen can be provided
• No Couples, No Smokers, No Pets
• Parking space available
• A Relaxing garden set-up with a fountain and Japanese garden
• Prefer females
• Weekly rent of $125 is inclusive of water, electricity, gas & fast unlimited wifi no extra or hidden charges. Rent is to be paid fortnightly in advance at all times.
- Bus Stop -3 Minute walk - 999,998, 507,506
- 5 minutes to Murdoch / Fiona Stanley Hospital /Bull Creek train station - (Info from ww. Whereis. Com. Au)
- 20 minutes to Curtin University - (Info from www.whereis.com.au
- 15 minutes into the CBD/ Fremantle by car
- 15 minutes to CBD by public transport – (Info from www.transperth.gov.au
- 25 minutes into the University of WA by public transport – (www.transperth.gov.au
- 10 minutes to Garden City shops
- walking distance to Southlands Shopping centre
- we have a kitten which is being trained to be an out door cat.
If you like Breakfast and Dinner to be provided , it could be discussed.