1-bedroom granny flat, Burrendah Boulevard
Willetton • Western Australia 6155
- standard contract
This listing has closed.
Inclusive of utilities (power, gas and water) & unlimited wifi access. Suit couple or single student. Previous tenant recently completed his studies and returned home after renting the property for 4 years.
Self contained fully furnished Granny Flat in Willetton. Attached to house, with own entrance including:
- Lounge/dining room with small television/dvd player
- 1 bedroom with queen sized bed and walk in robe
- Separate bathroom
- Kitchen with refrigerator, stove with oven and hotplates, microwave
- Separate laundry with washing machine
- Reverse cycle air-conditioner and ceiling fans
- Clean, peaceful & well-maintained, just painted and new floorboards installed
- Outside area.
- Driveway and street parking.
- Walking distance to 999/998 bus stop for Murdoch and Curtin Universities.
- Walking distance to Southlands Shopping Centre with Supermarkets, Shops, MacDonalds, Restaurants, Jetts Gym, Public library, Hoyts cinemas etc.
• There is a small dog on site, who may visit from time to time so pet lovers required. Unfortunately no additional pets allowed.
• Minimum 3 month lease with 2 weeks rent paid in advance and 4 weeks rent for bond.
• Pillows, blankets and towels not supplied (although this can be negotiated).
||$250 per week
||At least 3 months
Double (for 2 people) bedroom
Bus #998/999, Car
Short term considered (3 months or less), Internet included, Expenses included, Air conditioned, Own bathroom, Parking, Quiet
None allowed, Dog